Welcome to Scoresby Secondary College.
Welcome to Scoresby Secondary College.
Our school has been transformed over the past two years with a high performing culture, curriculum and many new staff. We are already seeing the results in improved academic results and increased student numbers. We focus on excellence and enabling every child to reach their best. We believe that every child has a gift, a particular skill, a special something that can make a difference – to their own lives, to the lives of those around them and to the future of our world. Our school is growing, but class sizes are small and there is a very personal approach to each child’s learning. It is an exciting time of growth and change for our school and there are many more exciting initiatives planned.
The school is located on a beautiful campus in Scoresby with extensive playing fields and views of the Dandenong Ranges. Our students come from a range of surrounding areas including Knox, Lysterfield, Monash, Rowville, Upwey and Wantirna.
News & Events
- Open Day provides an ideal opportunity to come and see first hand how Scoresby Secondary College is creating bright futures, for our students. Daytime tours: 9.00am and 11.30am will be conducted by members of our leadership team. Witness our vibrant classes in operation as students undertake their regular studies. Bookings… Read More »
- Media Article – The Herald Sun wrote an article regarding the great improvement that has occurred at Scoresby Secondary College. The article was published on Thursday 20 December 2018. In case you missed it click on the link: Students Put The Score un Scoresby Herald Sun Article 201218 Read More »
- How to order your resources from Campion 1. Go to www.campion.com.au and click the red ‘Order Here’ button 2. Create your Campion account. All you need is your email address and a password you can remember. 3. Enter the Scoresby Secondary College Resource List code: GVUG 4. Select the resources you… Read More »
- Primary School JETS Program Junior Excellence Tuition at Scoresby (JET@S) is an exciting initiative for grade 4 and 5 students. It is based on research into the relationship between student engagement and learning. The program was first introduced in 2015 as part of the transformation of Scoresby Secondary College that… Read More »
- Scoresby Secondary College is offering a High Achievers Program for students entering year 9 in 2019. The program titled Top Achievers Program at Scoresby (TAP@S) has been developed in consultation with educational experts, teachers, tertiary providers and employers. TAP@S provides provision of enrichment and enhancement opportunities and recognises the particular… Read More »
- Media Article – The Age had an article in the Education section on this Sunday 19 March 2017 edition. In case you missed it click on the link: Transforming Scoresby Secondary College Read More »
- The following extract was taken from Education Today. It was written by Miss Phibbs. My VIT Journey at Scoreby Secondary College My VIT journey at Scoresby Secondary College Graduate teacher Emily Phibbs explores the potential of reflective journaling to improve Year 7–10 literacy skills I opened the first page of my… Read More »
- Scoresby Secondary College has been transformed over the past two years with a new culture, curriculum and many new staff. It’s been a year of achievement, including improved academic results and increased enrolments. The school would like to congratulate the Dux, Andrew Wittmer, who achieved an ATAR of 97.8. Read More »
- Scoresby Secondary College has a strong commitment to child safety. We are invested in creating a school environment where our students are respected and empowered in terms of their safety. Child Safe encompasses matters related to protecting all children from child abuse, managing the risk of child abuse, providing support to… Read More »