Welcome to Scoresby Secondary College.
Our school has been transformed over the past two years with a new culture, curriculum and many new staff. We are already seeing the results in improved academic results and increased student numbers. We focus on excellence and enabling every child to reach their best. We believe that every child has a gift, a particular skill, a special something that can make a difference – to their own lives, to the lives of those around them and to the future of our world. Our school is growing, but class sizes are small and there is a very personal approach to each child’s learning. It is an exciting time of growth and change for our school and there are many more exciting initiatives planned.
News & Events
- Primary School JETS Program Junior Excellence Tuition at Scoresby (JET@S) is an exciting initiative for grade 4 and 5 students. It is based on research into the relationship between student engagement and learning. The program was first introduced in 2015 as part of the transformation of Scoresby Secondary College that… Read More »
- Scoresby Secondary College is offering a High Achievers Program for students entering year 9 in 2018. The program titled Top Achievers Program at Scoresby (TAP@S) has been developed in consultation with educational experts, teachers, tertiary providers and employers. TAP@S provides provision of enrichment and enhancement opportunities and recognises the particular… Read More »
- Media Article – The Age had an article in the Education section on this Sunday 19 March 2017 edition. In case you missed it click on the link: Transforming Scoresby Secondary College Read More »
- The following extract was taken from Education Today. It was written by Miss Phibbs. My VIT Journey at Scoreby Secondary College My VIT journey at Scoresby Secondary College Graduate teacher Emily Phibbs explores the potential of reflective journaling to improve Year 7–10 literacy skills I opened the first page of my… Read More »
- Scoresby Secondary College has been transformed over the past two years with a new culture, curriculum and many new staff. It’s been a year of achievement, including improved academic results and increased enrolments. The school would like to congratulate the Dux, Andrew Wittmer, who achieved an ATAR of 97.8. Read More »